- If you cancel your registration more than 2 months before the beginning of the festival, we'll keep 40€ (handling fee).
- If you cancel your registration 2 months before the beginning of the festival, we'll keep 50% of the festival price.
- If you cancel your registration within 1 month before the beginning of the festival, no refund can be issued.
- If your last minute cancellation is through no fault of your own: e.g. your flight is cancelled because of a storm, volcanic eruption or strike, we offer to credit you 30% of the festival price for one of our upcoming festivals.
Note: No refunds will be given for the following reasons :
- Teacher replacement (in case of sickness or other problems).
- Schedule changes (in case of sickness, delay…)
- Change of venue
- Flight or train cancellation
- Sickness or injury
- We will keep the “lost and found” for a month, following which it will be given to charity. The cost for sending it back to you will be your responsibility
- We will not be liable for the loss or theft of your belongings during the parties (we will keep a close check on entries to
- We will not be liable for injuries on the dance floor (take care of yourselves and look out for others !)
- Respect the venues (use appropriate shoes, do not bring any food or drinks on the dance floors)